- Is Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa all inclusive?
No. Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa is not all inclusive. We are a cashless resort and you may purchase a la carte items with your resort card or any major credit card.
- How far is Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa from Orlando, St. Augustine, Daytona and Jacksonville?
Hammock Beach is located eighty minutes away from Orlando, twenty minutes from St. Augustine, thirty minutes from Daytona and an hour away from Jacksonville.
- Is there a minimum age restriction to check-in?
Yes, guests must be 21 years or older to check-in.
- What is there to do at Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa?
We offer a wide variety of amenities to choose from including tennis, two signature golf courses, full-service spa, volleyball, waterpark featuring a three-story waterslide, multiple onsite dining options and several complimentary activities such as putt-putt and bike rentals.
- How much does a Hammock Beach membership cost?
For pricing information or if you are interested in becoming a member, please contact Marianne Nicholson at email@example.com.
- Is Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa pet friendly?
Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa looks forward to welcoming your pet to The Lodge. Guests are permitted to bring up to two (2) pets with a combined weight limit of 50 pounds. Cats and dogs are both welcome. A nightly fee of $75++ will be charged to your guest room per pet, per night. Availability is limited to only specific units at the Lodge. Please call Reservations at 386.246.5540 for more details prior to booking.
- What is Flagler Beach known for?
Flagler Beach is known for being one of the coolest small towns, even winning an award for it! Flagler Beach offers a wide variety of restaurants, bars, ice cream shops, local craft shoppes, and more.
- Does Palm Coast have a downtown?
Palm Coast offers an abundance of dining, shopping and attractions but does not have a centralized downtown.
- Is there a deposit due when I make a reservation?
Yes. A one night’s deposit is due at the time of booking and some packages may require you to pay in full.
- How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?
A confirmation email is sent within 24-hours from the time of booking. If you do not receive a confirmation email with 24-hours, please be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- Is the resort a cashless property?
Yes. All resort purchases can be charged to your room and paid with a credit card.
- Can I park a boat, trailer or RV at the property?
No. Parking for boats, trailers, and RV’s is not permitted at the property and these vehicles will not be allowed access thru the security gate. Please plan an alternate location for these vehicles in advance.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am
- Are beach and pool chairs and umbrellas included in the resort fee?
All chairs at the Lodge and South Tower Pool and a limited number of chairs at the Fantasy Pool Complex are available on a complimentary first come, first serve basis. The remaining chairs at the Fantasy Pool Complex along with all chairs and umbrellas at the beach are available for rent starting May 28, 2021.
- Can I bring my own chair to the beach and pools instead of renting one?
You may bring your own chair and umbrella to the beach, however, personal chairs and umbrellas are not allowed at any of our pool locations.
- Are towels provided at the pool and beach?
Yes, towel service is provided at all of our pool locations and the beach.
- Do you have cabanas available for rent?
Yes, cabanas are available for rent for a full or half day time frame at the Fantasy Pool Complex starting May 28, 2021.
- Are the pools heated?
All of the pools are heated with the exception of the Lazy River and the Sandy Beach Pool.
- Is there a dress code on property?
Yes. Atlantic Grille and Delfinos have a resort casual dress code; no hats, cut-off shorts, or bathing suits. Coverups and footwear are required in the lobby.
- Do you rent golf clubs if I don’t bring my own?
Yes. We rent both men’s and women’s golf clubs for both right and left-handed players. If you need to rent clubs please contact our Pro Shop at 386.447.4611.
- Does the resort authorize your credit card for incidentals upon check-in?
Yes. We will authorize your credit card for $110 per day up to $710. If there are no incidentals during your stay, the money is released upon check-out.
- Can I golf at the Ocean Course or Conservatory Course if I am not staying at the resort?
No. Our courses are private to Members and Resort Guests only.
- Can I use the Spa if I am not staying at the resort?
No. Our Spa is private to Members and Resort Guests only.
- Can I get a Day Pass to the resort?
No. Our resort and amenities are available to Members and Resort Guests only.
Call the resort at 866-841-0287