- Is Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa all inclusive?
No, Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa is not all inclusive. We are a cashless resort and you may purchase a la carte items with your resort card or any major credit card.
- How far is Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa from Orlando, St. Augustine, Daytona and Jacksonville?
Hammock Beach is located eighty minutes away from Orlando, twenty minutes from St. Augustine, thirty minutes from Daytona and an hour away from Jacksonville.
- What is there to do at Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa?
We offer a wide variety of amenities to choose from including tennis, two signature golf courses, full-service spa, volleyball, waterpark featuring a three-story waterslide, multiple onsite dining options and several complimentary activities such as putt-putt and bike rentals.
- How much does a Hammock Beach membership cost?
For pricing information or if you are interesting in becoming a member, please contact Marianne Nicholson at email@example.com.
- Is Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa pet friendly?
After Labor Day we will be able to offer select Lodge accommodations to guests that travel with their pets.
- What is Flagler Beach known for?
Flagler Beach is known for being one of the coolest small towns, even winning an award for it! Flagler Beach offers a wide variety of restaurants, bars, ice cream shops, local craft shoppes, and more.
- Does Palm Coast have a downtown?
Palm Coast offers an abundance of dining, shopping and attractions but does not have a centralized downtown.
- Is there a deposit due when I make a reservation?
Yes, a one night’s deposit is due at the time of booking and some packages may require you to pay in full.
- How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?
A confirmation email is sent within 24-hours from the time of booking. If you do not receive a confirmation email with 24-hours, please be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- Is the resort a cashless property?
Yes. All resort purchases can be charged to your room and paid with a credit card.
- Can I park a boat, trailer or RV at the property?
No. Parking for boats, trailers, and RV’s is not permitted at the property and these vehicles will not be allowed access thru the security gate. Please plan an alternate location for these vehicles in advance.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am
- Do I need to bring beach chairs, umbrellas and pool towels?
No. Beach chairs and umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Are the pools heated?
All of the pools are heated with the exception of the Lazy River and the Sandy Beach Pool.
- Is there a dress code on property?
Yes. Atlantic Grille and Delfinos have a resort casual dress code; no hats, cut-off shorts, bathing suits. Coverups and footwear are required in the lobby.
- Do you rent golf clubs if I don’t bring my own?
Yes. We rent both men’s and women’s golf clubs for both right and left-handed players. If you need to rent clubs please contact our Pro Shop at 386.447.4611.
- Does the resort authorize your credit card for incidentals upon check-in?
Yes. We will authorize your credit card for $110 per day up to $710. If there are no incidentals during your stay, the money is released upon check-out.